Duphalyte 500ml – VITAMINS: Thiamine hydrochloride (vit B1), Riboflavin (as Riboflavin sodium phosphate) (vit B2), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), Cyanocobalamin (vit B12), Nicotinamide, Dexpanthenol,
– ELECTROLYTES: Calcium chloride hexahydrate, Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate, Potassium chloride,
– AMINO ACIDS: Arginine, Cisteine, Anhydrous dextrose
Indications for Duphalyte 500ml
Hydration when loss of body fluids, electrolyte imbalance and hypoproteinemia.
Dosage and administration for Duphalyte 500ml
Slow intravenous injection in horses; subcutaneously, intraperitoneally or slow intravenous injection in cattle and pigs; subcutaneously or slow intravenous injection in dogs and cats.
– Horses, pigs, cattle: up to 100 ml / 50 kg bodyweight
– Foals, calves, piglets: up to 30 ml / 5 kg bodyweight
– Dogs and cats: 50ml / 5 kg body weight
Injectable solution containing vitamins, electrolytes, amino acids and dextrose.
Indications for Duphalyte 500ml
Prevention and therapy in case of dehydration, electrolyte-imbalance and hypoproteinaemia that can occur after surgery, blood loss, diarrhoea, shock and exhaustion. Can also be used in convalescence and loss of condition. Duphalyte is to be used as supportive concurrent with causal therapy and not as replacement.
- Obtain a Prescription from your vet
- Place your order online or by phone
- Either fax email* or post your prescription to us.
- “Controlled Drugs” can only be dispensed ofter receipt of an original valid prescription sent by post. Controlled Drugs must be sent via tracked, signature delivery and do not qualify for free delivery.
- **Unless your vet has stated that the original must be sent to us.
- Choose your delivery method. Either Royal Mail Special Delivery which operates a next working day service, requiring a signature(Our recommended option). Or First class post which is free, but at your own risk, and is usually next working day but may take longer.
- Hyperdrug Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Middleton In Teesdale, Barnard Castle, County Durham, DL12 0NG.
Duphalyte 500ml Electrolyte, Energy substance, Amino Acid and Vitamin in solution for injection Laboratorio PFIZER, SA. Duphalyte 500ml Duphalyte 500ml Duphalyte 500ml Duphalyte 500ml Duphalyte 500ml
Pharmaceutical form of Duphalyte 500ml: Solution for injection (Sol.i.) Composition per ml: Calcium chloride (dihydrate) 0.23 mg; magnesium sulfate (heptahydrate) 0.29 mg; potassium chloride 0.20 mg .; dextrose 45.46 mg; arginine (hydrochloride) 25 ƒÊg; cysteine (hydrochloride monohydrate) 0.01 mg; Phenylalanine 0.03 mg; glutamic acid (sodium salt monohydrate) 0.04 mg; histidine (hydrochloride monohydrate) 0.01 mg;isoleucine 0.01 mg; leucine 0.04 mg; lysine (hydrochloride) 0.03 mg; methionine 0.01 mg; threonine 0.02 mg; tryptophan 0.01 mg; valine 0.05 mg; cyanocobalamin 0.05 ƒÊg; dexpanthenol 0.05 mg; nicotinamide 1.50 mg; pyridoxine hydrochloride 0.10 mg;riboflavin 0.04 mg; thiamine 0.10 mg.
Pharmacological properties General characteristics: The product provides a correct balance between water, minerals, vitamins and amino acids, in those animals lacking any of these compounds.
Interactions and incompatibilities for Duphalyte 500ml : None known.
Indications and target species for Duphalyte 500ml : Birds: Dehydration and convalescence.
Pigs, Bovine and Equine: Dehydration, anorexia, bacterial enteritis and convalescence.
Dogs and Cats: Dehydration, anorexia, bacterial enteritis, vomiting and convalescence.
Product, in general, also recommended as support therapy in animals weakened by electrolyte imbalance and hypoproteinemia; in cases of incompetence, surgical operations, hemorrhages, excessive sweating, vascular shocks, exhaustion, weight loss, fever, inflammation of the digestive tract, and before transport, in all pets.
Contraindications: None known.
Side effects: Intravenous administration too quickly can cause nausea, vomiting and general malaise. If this happened, it would be enough to interrupt the application until the animal returned to its normal state and then continue the administration at a lower speed.
Intravenous administration route slow, intraperitoneal or subcutaneous.
– Slow intravenous: pigs, cattle, horses, dogs and cats.
– Intraperitoneal: pigs and cattle.
– Subcutaneous: birds (at the back of the neck), pigs, cattle, dogs and cats.
It is recommended to use sterile syringes and inject the preparation at body temperature.
Dosage: Poultry: 10 ml / kg pv In 1-day-old chicks: 0.5 ml / chick.
Pigs, Cattle and Equine: Adult animal: 20 ml / 10 kg pv Young animal: 60 ml / 10 kg pv
Dogs and Cats: 10 ml / kg pv
Administration may be repeated as many times as necessary.
Waiting time for Duphalyte 500ml: Not accurate.
Conservation mode Store in a cool, dry place and protected from light.
Observations for Duphalyte 500ml: With veterinary prescription.
Presentation Bottles with 500 ml